Suntsu, a leading manufacturer of frequency control, is pleased to announce the release of its first set of RF connectors. The adoption of high speed networks has created a strong demand for RF based solutions. Suntsu applied its strong background in precision engineering and stringent quality control to RF connector solutions to support the growing demand.
Suntsu’s first set of RF connectors cover the common small form factor 5 0? connectors – SMA, RP-SMA, MCX, MMCX and N-type. The details can be found here.
Suntsu can customize connectors to the unique tolerances and needs required by your system design. The RF connector line is the follow-up to the 2016 release of RF SAW filters/duplexers. With the already expansive options of TCXO/OCXO’s, Suntsu helps complete your wireless/RF designs.
Lead Times: Suntsu’s standard delivery is between 4 - 6 weeks. Lead time for custom products are 6 - 10 weeks depending on complexity of design.
- Radio Communications, – High Speed Data Transfers
- Networking/Telecom – Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, and Wireless back haul
- Smart Grid – Variety of standards and proprietary wireless and wired solutions
- Security Applications – Variety of standards and proprietary wireless and wired solutions
- Test and Calibration Equipment.