SUNTSU FREQUENCY CONTROL, INC. ANNOUNCES THE ADDITION OF THE SCP9 SERIES CRYSTALJuly 22, 2011
LAKE FOREST, California (July 6, 2011) – Suntsu Frequency Control, Inc, a leading supplier of frequency control solutions, announced the addition of the SCP9 Series Crystal to their full line of watch crystals. The SCP9 is smaller than previous models, measuring just 1.2mmX2.0mm with a low profile of 0.6mm. The ultra-miniature package is ideal for high density circuit boards.
With a frequency of 32.768kHz, the new SCP9 series enables design professionals to reduce power and board space requirements and is optimized for a 12.5pF load capacitance. This new ceramic package offers ideal environmental and heat resistance and has a temperature range of -40C to +85C.
The SCP9 crystal series is RoHS-compliant and comes standard in a 3,000-unit tape and reel for automatic assembly systems.
• Smallest industry standard package size for 32.768kHz crystals
• 0.6mm height ideal for high density circuit boards
• Offers -40C+85C operating temperature standard to support industrial applications
• Ceramic package offers ideal environmental and heat resistance
• Communication and measuring equipment
• Wireless communications
• Automotive Electronics
• Personal assistant electronics
• Commercial and industrial applications
Data sheets are available at: http://www.suntsuinc.com/Products.aspx
Standard lead-times for samples and mass production of the SCP9 series start at 7-9 weeks