SUNTSU FREQUENCY CONTROL, INC. UNVEILS HCSL OUTPUT CRYSTAL OSCILLATORS IN TWO SIZESFebruary 03, 2013
Lake Forest, CA Feb 4, 2013 – Suntsu Frequency Control has introduced two new oscillators to its product line. The SXO53H and SXO75H both offer HCSL output – High-speed, current steering logic. By using HCSL logic, design professionals can eliminate the need to translate from CMOS, LVDS, or PECL formats into HCSL format. Available in both a 5.0x3.2mm package (SXO53H) and a 7.0x5.0mm package (SXO75H), these new oscillators are best suited for Fiber Channel, Gigabit Ethernet, and PCI Express Applications.
- HCSL output
- 5.0x3.2mm or 7.0x5.0mm footprint
- Available frequencies 100.000MHz and 125.000MHz
- Supply Voltage 2.5V or 3.3V
- Stability to +-20ppm available
- Operating temperature to -40-85C available
- Choice of tri-state on pin 1 or pin 2
- Phase Jitter 1ps max
These parts are RoHS compliant and come on standard reels of 1k for use in automated assembly lines.
For access to data sheets please follow the links: